Offer no 11. br>
We are looking for the Candidates for the Analyst positions. Apply now if you are interested in joining a financial company with unlimited growth opportunity!
- the job holder work collaboratively with Business Analysts, Process and Business Consultants, delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options,
- the job holder’s role is heavily business focused, it is not an IT role,
- in systems related projects, the role holder will support IT Teams with the translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs, often representing the voice of the customer and business in these discussions,
- the Analyst will support Change Management activities such as early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organization alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback,
- the Analyst will also support Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change ‘product’, focusing on accelerating benefits and minimizing risk during deployment. Implementation activities will also include managing implementation readiness and managing the early stages of implementation (e.g. Pilot),
- in reengineering projects, they will support Process Consultants in analyzing and re-engineering world class business processes.
- min. 1 year experience in gathering requirements, process re-engineering or conducting design activity required,
Experience in communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders,
- fluent English language skills,
- exposure to change implementation activity,
- good verbal and written communication skills and experience in face-to-face presentation,
- knowledge of French would be an asset,
- overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise is a plus,
- ISEB Diploma in Business Analysis – optional,
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt – optional.
Our Client offers:
- stable job in professional team,
- interesting path of career in an international organization,
- consistent scope of responsibilities,
- private health care, employees’ benefits.