Offer no 15. br>
Data Analyst Our Client is a company from financial sector with offices located all over the world. We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join Cracow team of talented and enthusiastic analyst specialists.
This is a role responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of models and methodologies for traded risk measurement.
- interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports,
- develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality,
- acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems,
- identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets,
- filter and “clean” data,
- work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs,
- locate and define new process improvement opportunities,
- participate in adhoc projects as they arise from time to time and provide any information relating to in a prompt and coherent fashion,
- identify areas for efficiency improvements, automation and enhanced controls in existing processes.
- qualification in Maths/Engineering/Science/Finance/Business Management,
- previous experience in risk management,
- good understanding of statistics,
- excel and VBA skills are desirable,
- basic understanding of risk measures,
- technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques,
- knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (R, Matlab, SAS etc),
- strong analytical skills,
- competent in the production of information, and the ability to process and analyze large volumes of data,
- ability to work under pressure and to tight time-lines is essential,
- open personality and effective communication skills, ability and flexibility to work in an international team,
- ability to write clear and understandable documents,
- desire to learn and grow in a challenging environment.
Our Client offers:
- employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- MULTISPORT card
- life insurance
- wide range of any trainings and development programs
- opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas